Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TWD: Bittersweet Brownies and Alsatian Apple Tart


I guess I am more of an eater than a blogger. I made both of the treats selected for this week's Tuesdays with Dorie posting but didn't photograph either one of them. Oops. I know we enjoyed them and ate them quickly but I wish I had charged the batteries in my camera. I made the bittersweet brownies with Callebaut chocolate and added some toasted marshmallows to the chopped walnuts. Visit the Lovely Leslie of Lethally Delicious for the entire recipe. Leslie was lucky and got to make these brownies with Nancy of The Dog eats the Crumbs. I love it when bloggers meet in real life and I wish I had been there too!
Next, Jessica of cookbookhabit chose the Alsatian Apple Tart. In this recipe, I loved how the filling was creamy and custard-like. I will make this again and again. Visit Jessica's blog for the entire recipe and actual photos.